Have a question about The Lotus apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Are the apartments furnished?
Yes, all of our apartments are fully furnished. All you need to supply are linens, utensils, and any personal items you may need.
- Can I bring my pet?
- Unfortunately, no, pets are not allowed.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
Great news! We have a great feature that lets you pay online! View your balance, submit electronic checks, or pay with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover from any computer. You can even submit maintenance requests. Just log onto our website and click the “pay rent” link. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a small convenience charge for this service.
- If I am over 21, do I need a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of three (3) month's rent.
- Does an application guarantee a spot?
No. Only a completed lease guarantees a spot, not an application.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- Is parking included?
- We offer secure, underground parking for our residents for an additional $75/month.
- What lease terms are available?
- The lease term will be from move in date in August, 2014 through July 31, 2015. The total value of the contract is divided into 12 equal installments with the first payment being due July 15 before move in and the remaining 11 due on the 1st of each month beginning September 1st.
- What if I don't have a car?
- The Lotus is located very close to CU-Boulder campus and also has a free bike-rental program for all residents to use to get around!
- Where do I receive packages?
- The office receives packages and notifies residents that their mail is in the office!
- What types of leases are available?
We individually lease by the bedroom. This means you monthly rent covers your bedroom only. The benefit of this is that you cannot be held responsible if your roommate does not pay or is late with his or her rent.
- What utilities are included?
Cable, internet (Wi-Fi), gas, water, sewer, and garbage removal are all included.